December 30, 2013

From Gary... Listen and learn!!!




For those who are willing to hear- let them hear (now)!!!  America is changing, and NOT FOR THE BETTER!!!  Soon, very soon, our current way of life will become a distant memory.  And the culprits are our elected officials.  They have lied, tricked us time and again, but soon this country will fall under the overwhelming debt that financial trickery has brought us!!!  Our representatives are TRAITORS!!!  I wish there was another word for it but that is the truth!!! Consider the things mentioned in the topmost picture and accept them for what they are: The exhibition of evil overtaking good.  God is still blessing us- for the time being at least, but I fear that this will soon come to an end.  For me, the current situation is like the second of the two pictures in that God still allows a rainbow in the sky to demonstrate HIS FAITHFULNESS, but that rainbow is being brought lower and lower... and yet, in spite of all this, the words of the prophet Habakkuk echo in my mind....

Habakkuk, Chapter 1

  1 The oracle which Habakkuk the prophet saw.  2 Yahweh, how long will I cry, and you will not hear? I cry out to you “Violence!” and will you not save?  3 Why do you show me iniquity, and look at perversity? For destruction and violence are before me. There is strife, and contention rises up. 4 Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails; for the wicked surround the righteous; therefore justice comes out perverted. 

  5  “Look among the nations, watch, and wonder marvelously; for I am working a work in your days, which you will not believe though it is told you. ..."


Habakkuk, Chapter 2
 2  Yahweh answered me, “Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he who runs may read it.  3 For the vision is yet for the appointed time, and it hurries toward the end, and won’t prove false. Though it takes time, wait for it; because it will surely come. It won’t delay.  4 Behold, his soul is puffed up. It is not upright in him, but the righteous will live by his faith. 

20 But Yahweh is in his holy temple. Let all the earth be silent before him!” 

The God of Heaven works in ways that are beyond my understanding.  It is up to me to realize that 2:20 is true and that I must live by my faith.  However bad things may look (and the horizon is indeed a dark one) God is in control!!!  I don't know what other Americans will do, but I will pray every day for this country and that its citizens will remove the evil that is currently guiding America down a path of destruction.  An election is coming- one that I hope and pray will see the election of honest officials who will oust our current traitor of a president and undo the wrongs congress has perpetrated on this nation!!!!  May God bless America and in turn- MAY AMERICA BLESS GOD!!!!

ps. one more thing- the old saying is true- it really is always darkest before dawn!!!  Have faith in the power of Good over evil.  God will always win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment