March 30, 2014

From Gary... Listen... Are the stones talking yet???


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOR1wUqvJS4
I had planned a nice quiet afternoon, watching television or just plain goofing off, but that was just not-to-be. When I saw this video, it cried out for comment!!! Two passages of Scripture came to mind mind immediately and I encourage you to read them both, for they are important....
 
 Jeremiah, Chapter 1
 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:  2 to whom Yahweh’s word came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.  3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah, to the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, the son of Josiah, king of Judah, to the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month. 4 Now Yahweh’s word came to me, saying,  5 “Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you. Before you came out of the womb, I sanctified you. I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.”  6 Then I said, “Ah, Lord Yahweh! Behold, I don’t know how to speak; for I am a child.” 

  7  But Yahweh said to me, “Don’t say, ‘I am a child;’ for to whoever I shall send you, you shall go, and whatever I shall command you, you shall speak.  8 Don’t be afraid because of them; for I am with you to deliver you,” says Yahweh.  9 Then Yahweh stretched out his hand, and touched my mouth; and Yahweh said to me, “Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.  10 Behold, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down and to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.”
 
And 
 
Luke, Chapter 19
 36 As he went, they spread their cloaks on the road. 37 As he was now getting near, at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works which they had seen,  38 saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest!” 

  39  Some of the Pharisees from the multitude said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!” 

  40  He answered them, “I tell you that if these were silent, the stones would cry out.” 
Right now, you are probably asking yourself- why did he link these passages???  Well, because the first proves that the unborn are known by God (and therefore human) and the second teaches that some things just can not be silenced!!!!  Unless you are a hard-core anti-Semite, the holocaust should offend you. Killing thousands upon thousands of defenseless people is horrific!!!  Well, if you out there call yourself a Christian- YOU SHOULD BE MOVED BY THIS LITTLE VIDEO, AND THE FACTS IT PROCLAIMS!!!  Abortion has been going on for years, with millions of unborn babies being murdered for the sake of convenience!!!!  Although it seems to me that someone must have wrote this speech for this 12 year old girl, nonetheless, its truth should move any thinking person to action!!!  And, if that is true, then what about those who claim they love and obey God??? Please, think about this and do what you can; the unborn victims of murder cry out-- are you listening????
One more passage...
Matthew, Chapter 25
 31  “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.   32  Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.   33  He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.   34  Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world;   35  for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in.   36  I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’ 

  37  “Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink?   38  When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you?   39  When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’ 

  40  “The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’  

No comments:

Post a Comment