May 25, 2014

From Gary... A little help from a friend

Have you ever really, really needed help to do the most basic things?  The accompanying feeling of depression is one of the hardest aspects of being helpless.  In this world, we go about our business, do what we have to do and for many of us, that IS OUR LIFE.  But, let something life-changing happen and suddenly WE NEED OTHERS!!!  No one likes to think about it, but the fact is that we will not be here forever. Ultimately, we will die and then what? Jesus gives us the answer...
John, Chapter 14 (NASB)
Joh 14:1  "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
Joh 14:2  "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3  "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
Joh 14:4  "And you know the way where I am going."
Joh 14:5  Thomas *said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"
Joh 14:6  Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Want to go to heaven- think JESUS!!!  You and I might not know the way, but Jesus does!!!  Just think about it; that's all I ask!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment