July 26, 2014

From Gary... Today, smile and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlW4bEjB5A
When I took my dogs for a walk it was almost cool (that was 7:30 am). For some reason, I was fascinated with the glistening droplets of moisture on the freshly cut grass of the dog walk.  They seemed like ten thousand little jewels put there, just to make me happy. I have no idea WHY I was thinking like this, but, hey- who's complaining!!!  And then I came across this silly little picture and a link to a song that you might enjoy.  No, there really isn't a point to this, except for the truth in the passage below...
Ecclesiastes, Chapter 3 (NASB)
Ecc 3:1  There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--
Ecc 3:4  A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance.
Today, smile and enjoy the view of the world around you. Tell a couple of jokes, make a silly face in the mirror (or if you are a bit more adventurous, make that face at someone else), do something just for the fun of it. In other words, enjoy yourself while it is still today and not tomorrow, when troubles may come. You know, I haven't thought much about it lately, but I believe that God WANTS ME TO BE HAPPY!!! Maybe I just might try following my own advice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment