April 27, 2015

From Gary... Are you "Trainable"?


Over the years, I have become more and more fond of animals. There are exceptions of course- spiders and snakes (especially poisonous ones) and most notably- wolves.  Although they may look a lot like dogs, they are NOT domesticated and very, very dangerous. If you doubt that for a moment, I refer you to the movie "The Grey". As I think about it, some people can be as wild and aggressive as wolves; even people you would not expect...

Galatians, Chapter 1 (WEB)
 13 For you have heard of my way of living in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the assembly of God, and ravaged it.

The word translated "ravaged" means to destroy like a wild animal would- and this coming from the author of about half of the New Testament!  But, unlike wolves, people can change- even the worst of them. Until they do, be very wary of their every move!!!  

Today, I would like to leave you with this one though: If God can take the most violent opponent and transform him into a "Paul", just think what HE can do with YOU??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment