June 26, 2015

From Gary... Just ONE THING!!!


Difficult choice, isn't it? Remember, this is only ONE THING, so choose wisely!!!  Humm, how to begin... 
Well, things to eliminate...
1. Personal matters; like your car starting or your dog barking too much.
2. Professional concerns; like, will I get a decent raise this year?
3. Practical applications; like, do I have enough saved for retirement?
4. Predictive concepts; like, how long will I live?
So, the answer probably has nothing to do with myself; what then?
My community, my state, my country, my continent, my WORLD? If the WORLD, then what about the WORLD? Hunger, poverty, oppression, war, genocide, global warming? 
Honestly, I can't pick JUST ONE. I guess I will just have to ask God: "Father in heaven, what would you rid the world of...???
1 John, Chapter 3 (WEB)
7  Little children, let no one lead you astray. He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.  8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 

What are the works of the devil??? SIN!!!  

"He who sins is of the devil" - so don't sin!!! And look to Jesus for forgiveness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment