August 21, 2015

From Gary... The "WHY"


Last night, we were just watching TV and then noticed that our dogs (Buddy and Pal) had fallen asleep AGAIN. Linda said to me: "It seems to me like they sleep almost 24 hours a day".  I agreed, and said:"They go for a walk, eat, drink and SLEEP".  And this picture answers the question- WHY!!!

But, whoever said that LOVE is EASY?  Consider the following...

1 Corinthians, Chapter 13 (WEB)
 4  Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud,  5 doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil;  6 doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;  7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
It is not EASY to do everything in the list from 1 Corinthians!!! Humm, maybe I need to sleep more than I do???
Any thoughts about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment