May 9, 2016

From Gary... As simple as "ABC"



https://vimeo.com/96712071

This morning as I was perusing Facebook, I spotted this "Three Stooges" video that Ben Columbia posted. It brought both a smile and some laughter to my morning, Thanks Ben!!!  Then, I wondered- Does God bring laughter into my life???

And the Scripture said...  

Genesis, Chapter 21 (WEB)
  1 Yahweh visited Sarah as he had said, and Yahweh did to Sarah as he had spoken.  2 Sarah conceived, and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.  3 Abraham called his son who was born to him, whom Sarah bore to him, Isaac.   4 Abraham circumcised his son, Isaac, when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.  5 Abraham was one hundred years old when his son, Isaac, was born to him.  6 Sarah said, “God has made me laugh. Everyone who hears will laugh with me.” (Emp. added GDR) 7 She said, “Who would have said to Abraham, that Sarah would nurse children? For I have borne him a son in his old age.” 

The answer "YES" is really no surprise, for God's sense of humor is all around us, from the Ostrich to the Giraffe and beyond. Take a moment to reflect upon how HE works within our lives (like the Sarah comment above) and then TRY NOT TO SMILE!!!  

So,smile today. Laugh, sing, tell a joke- give someone a hug who really needs it. God loves you and wants you to be happy- so share your happiness!!!

Life is just too short to do anything else!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment