April 28, 2017

Blessed? by Gary Rose

Today is a beautiful day (even though its hot already) and I just wanted to share that sentiment with you. I immediately thought of the following when I saw the picture...


Numbers, Chapter 6 (World English Bible)
 22 Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying,  23 “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, ‘This is how you shall bless the children of Israel.’ You shall tell them, 

  24 ‘Yahweh bless you, and keep you. 
  25 Yahweh make his face to shine on you, 
and be gracious to you. 

  26 Yahweh lift up his face toward you, 
and give you peace.’ 

  27 “So they shall put my name on the children of Israel; and I will bless them.” 


Feeling blessed yet? No?  How about...

John, Chapter 14 (WEB)
 27  Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.

Not yet?....

John, Chapter 3 (WEB)
 16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Having a bad day?

Revelation, Chapter 22 (WEB)
1 He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 in the middle of its street. On this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruits, yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.  3 There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will serve him.  4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.  5 There will be no night, and they need no lamp light or sun light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever.


Still not doing it for you?

Reread the entire post and pray about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment