January 8, 2018

My Bible Reading Plan: January 8 update by Gary Rose


As of the new year, I will be using a slightly modified version of my "researcher" reading plan. If you are interested, just click on the link below or paste the web address into your browser.
Link

Web Address

Feel free to print out the whole 12 months and a brief explanation (page 13) or just one month to see if you like it. 

I recommend choosing one category to start with. That way you are reading one chapter from the old testament and one from the new.

Gary


UPDATE:
I chose the Law and Literature categories to read.  First I read the category of Law (all seven days worth), next I read the literature category (again all seven days worth) I skip a day and repeat the above.  The  remainder of the week I focus on specific chapters that I need to study more.

ps.  I highlighted every Sunday on my own printout of the reading plan. This helps in  determining what I will read for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment