August 15, 2018

More than butterflies by Gary Rose


Believe it or not, there was a time when I was this young. A time when  very simple things  amazed me. To this day, I still remember how much fun I had playing with pots and pans as a VERY small child. 

But, that was then, a more uncomplicated existence. Things have changed, I grew up (and then some). I went from childhood to young adult and beyond.

Then, one day I heard  THE Truth of  THE GOSPEL. I studied it, prayed about it and debated it with others. Finally, I obeyed it!

God changed my life and I will never, ever go back on my commitment to God.  I am very sorry to say that not everyone is like me. Others I have known were drawn away to something other than THE TRUTH

Why? The reasons are as varied as the people who have followed error; but family, friends and captivating preachers are near the top of the list.

And the problem is not a new one...


Galatians 1 (World English Bible)
  6  I marvel that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ to a different “good news”;  7 and there isn’t another “good news.” Only there are some who trouble you, and want to pervert the Good News of Christ.  (emphasis added)  8 But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you any “good news” other than that which we preached to you, let him be cursed.  9 As we have said before, so I now say again: if any man preaches to you any “good news” other than that which you received, let him be cursed.  

1 Corinthians 13 (WEB)
 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child. Now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things. 


There is only one hope, one way to heaven- Jesus. Believe it, because that is correct. Listen to what the Scriptures teach and NOTHING ELSE!!! 

Be mature in your thinking and be steadfast in your adherence to the truth!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment