November 28, 2018

Eternal Freedom by EEHealy



Eternal Freedom

The birds sing their melody as I sit and dream of that which only dreams can know. The warm sun beats upon my back at midday in the fall of my youth. The air is full of summer, grass, trees and flowers array. There is a certain peacefulness as we commune,   dreaming of what might have been and of what yet may be. I wonder about my time,   the time yet for me as I grow closer   and closer to you and eternity. I wonder if others in their time   had such inner striving and starving to be free,   free from time, free in eternity. Oh, the limits of my soul bound up in this body of time. Knowing you has meant so much to me. Knowing you has set me free and gives me hope for eternity. Oh, that my life in time was a measure of eternity, a measure and example of the love we share   not only in this time but in all time and eternity. So I sit waiting here in time, longing to be free with you in eternity.

 EEHealy

 The Abiding Word

 www.TheAbidingWord.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment