November 23, 2018

Thankful! by EE Healy

http://www.eehealy.com/commentary/Thankful-2.pdf

Thankful!

There is much to be thankful for this and every day; but foremost in my mind is the eternal thankfulness to my God, my Lord, my Saviour, Jesus Christ.  It is He to whom all honor and glory must go for who we are, what we are, and what we have. Each new day is a day to rejoice.  Each new day is a day to meditate upon the Word of God. Here are some thoughts by Leslie Brandt from Psalm 11. My heart is full today. I am so grateful For all that God has done for me. I need but crawl out of my corner Of depression and self‐pity And look around me to see how great my God is. I cannot see Him, But I can see the works of His hands. He is a merciful and loving God. How tenderly He deals with those Whose hearts are open to Him! He is a righteous and faithful God. His promises and precepts are forever. He is a majestic and powerful God. He created me and sustains me day by day. He is a forgiving God. He takes me back to His loving heart When I go astray. He is in this world today. And those who recognize and accept His presence Are building on foundations That are eternally secure. How grateful I am to my God today! EEHealy The Abiding Word www.TheAbidingWord.com

No comments:

Post a Comment