March 14, 2013

From Gary... The Reason


The Reason


Isaiah Chapter 40:28-31


I am young, a mere 10 years
but in my life are many tears
a parent died and I hurt sore
why should I live anymore?

In my teens and growing strong
but life is hard and I'm forlorn
for my young love has died today
so, why should I live- even one more day?

Married now, so happy we
but life has become a tragedy
Our firstborn child lay still and cold
so what's the point of growing old?

My loved one of so many years
with whom I lived through all life's tears
has died today and I'm alone,
I can't see why I should live alone?



Chorus

Come near my child and listen to me
for I am there in adversity

you are not alone and I do care
for in your hardship I am there.

Be faithful unto death and see
how beautiful heaven will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment